Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Weaving a Trans Curse

Authors note: Inside my head I am in quiet darkness holding me like cool satin and warm velvet, caressing my face, healing my soul....I am resting before marching the road of social justice again.

As a self denied mystic, a wanderer, and a fool, I have picked up a few tidbits about curses and blessings along the way which should help me in the healing exercise of putting a ward upon my person for use against direct attack.

What ingredients do I have at my disposal.

Age: At 41 going on 42 I do not have the concentration of raw power that the ancients do, nor do I have the totality of fluidity and adaptation that young adepts do. My age confers to me a mixed balance of raw power and adaptable fluidity......something to keep in mind while weaving.

Blood/Lineage: I am not a gypsy.....downer there. What can I claim though in my personal history and in my blood lineage that will adhere in this spell? The Stewart's were the whorish clan of the English isles, pandering in service to the Kings and Queens.....possible....very possible, we might have picked up some polyamorous spellcasting there. On the German side though.....ahhhhh, the Frost Giants of old, the Black Forest, the people of white who moved through the snowy landscape unseen and pounced at the things of color in their environs......definitely some old magic there.

Trans Lineage....one of the ancient clan of healers, the walkers between the genders, the priests, the scribes, the hand behind the power......very strong ingredient.....

Horoscope: I am a Scorpion, a water creature....does that mean my blessing are more powerful with emotion, or  more fluid in nature themself. I don't know, but this will affect the outcome.

OK, what words shall I use?
This is the tricky part. Any curse must make its point. However, any curse may bounce back threefold/ sevenfold/ etc  upon the caster. The question is, what can I send out that I can "handle" if returned full force or more upon me?
This is why blessings are used. What is blessing to one, may not be to another.


So.....here goes....

I curse you
By the words and deeds you have sown, May you see their harvest tenfold
That of trans which you abhor
May the Divine, She who walks between the genders, grant you peace
Open your eyes to the reality of those whose experience is transgender
Heal your heart and increase your empathy for the reality of transgender family against whom you throw hate.
Create in you a receptacle of Understanding
And help you find Peace in shared Humanity.
So by my foregenders I bind this to you.

Live, learn, empathy

We will see, have to let this sit awhile now and "cook" in my dark dark soul. :-)



No comments: